New CEan......

Hello CEans,

This is some information about me as a new CEan..

Name: Jack Robinson

Engineering Trade: none as i am a CA from knowyourmoney.co.uk

Hobbies & Interests: I love to be online and help other online.

Aim in life: To be the part of upcoming future communities like CE

I joined CrazyEngineers because lot of useful information i get here.

Replies

• rajanragesh
    rajanragesh
    hi CE ians,
    i am ragesh electronics and instrumentation engineer from Trichy . currently pusuing vlsi .
    anyone from vlsi trade help me getting more exposure in the field
  • mahul
    mahul
    welcome jack,this is really a cool place, i enjoy it here very much
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mahul
    welcome jack,this is really a cool place, i enjoy it here very much
    Welcome to CE!

We all are happy to have you on CE ๐Ÿ˜ . Please help us spread the word around!

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how can I access parallel port no using dll.And I can't use ddk for driver development(our instructor says). platform:windows xp language:cpp or c Ide:visual studio I lost my way in...
Hi freinds i have 250GB sata hdisk.. i partitioned it with fat32... today i installed partition magic pro software..and checking it's functionality.. it ask me to restart..after restart my pc...
For many reasons, I want to switch my computer to linux. I saw there are different types, which one would you recommend me? I 'm interested on a version on...
I had two programs bittorent and limewire that stopped working on my windows. I've just found and installed another one, utorrent but it is blocked too. I think it's a...
hey guys im 17 and have been thinking about doing engineering now for about a year and i think its time i learn some of the basics before college!! i...