New Cars Launch!!

Hi all
Starting this thread to share some information on new cars, their launch and latest updates. So here we go..

After launching Nissan Sunny in petrol Nissan launched Sunny in diesel and its bookings is opened form 12th of December 2011. The new diesel car is available in two variants-Nissan Sunny XL and the Nissan Sunny XV.

Price of Nissan Sunny XL is tagged as Rs 7,98,000
Price of Nissan Sunny XV is tagged as Rs 8,78,000
[​IMG]
Mileage and Acceleration of Nissan Sunny

Sunny is highly fuel efficient car its mileage is 15kmpl in the city and 17 kmpl on the highway. The powerful engine of sunny gives amazing acceleration it can go upto 100kmph in just 15.8 seconds.

Nissan Sunny Interior

Nissan Sunny loaded with amazing and beautiful interior and comfort features. The car is fitted with dual tone dashboard integrated with instrument cluster, automatic / manual AC controls and vents, audio system. The instrument panel comes with four dials; out of these two central dials are bigger and smaller ones at each side. The dashboard has rectangular shaped AC vents and in-dash audio system. Front passenger glove box is also there. The steering wheel of Nissan Sunny has audio controls.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nissan Sunny is now available in Diesel ! Super! Anyone knows about the new engine?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The_Big_K
    Nissan Sunny is now available in Diesel ! Super! Anyone knows about the new engine?
    Yes. The production is going on in Nissan's Chennai facility. Awesome I must say! The engines are made there only and are much similar to Nissan Micra (the diesel version) -if rumors are true.
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    I own a Nissan Sunny B-14 EX-Saloon. Good car, parts are cheap. Looking at selling it and getting a van soon.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    CE Designer
    I own a Nissan Sunny B-14 EX-Saloon. Good car, parts are cheap. Looking at selling it and getting a van soon.
    Van? Which one do you prefer? Is number of passengers your main priority? People were mad after Hyundai vans until recently. Really popular 😀
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    Im looking for a 4x4.
    Luxury and Durability are what i seek most of all. Somethind that can last me for a couple of years before i have to change anything. My sister has a Kia SUV, the Sportage.
  • insane.nick
    insane.nick
    The globally sixth ranked automaker, Peugeot-Citroen alliance, will be the next European collaboration hitting the Indian market. The French automaker had recently announced plans to enter India and according to the official sources the first car rolling out from their Gujarat factory will be the Peugeot 508 sedan in 2012. The car has been caught many times by enthusiasts doing test rounds. Peugeot 508 price in India will be nothing less than Rs 15 lakh. The saloon will be unveiled in the Auto expo to be held in New Delhi in Jan 2012. Initially the saloon will be brought in CBU (Completely Built Unit) but after the facility is full-fledged ready, it will be produced locally. Stay tuned for more updates.Expected launch date of this is Jan-2012.
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    The_Big_K
    Hi The_Big_K
    I am sharing the engine specification of new Sunny both petrol and diesel.

The petrol car houses 1.5 litre, 4 cylinder, powertrain that develops top power of 100 PS and 134 Nm of torque. The mill is mated to manual five speed transmission. The engine comes with Japanese engine technologies thus promising greater power and acceleration figures. The V-platform of the car ensures less weight and higher performance, other direct result is more fuel efficiency. Nissan Sunny petrol is available in three trims.

The other side of the coin highlights the diesel engine. A K9K 4 cylinder engine is used in the XL and XV trims of Nissan Sunny. This particular engine has a displacement of 1461 cc. This SOHC 8 valves engine churns out 86 Ps of power at 3750 rpm and 200 Nm of torque at 2000 rpm. The common rail engine has a class leading mileage of 21.64 kmpl is good enough to lure Indian customers towards Nissan Sunny diesel. This engine is also mated to a 5 speed manual transmission.
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    Hi guys
    I got very fresh news its about new Nissan Leaf Review:The Eco-Chiko Car | CarDekho.com!!! its hybrid car!!!

Now as Nissan looks ahead for its Indian prospects it also wants to flex its muscles and the best way it can to this is by bringing two of its car models that have earned name for themselves across the globe. Yes Nissan is showcasing the iconic GT-R sports car and the Zero Emission Leaf (Electric Vehicle) at the Auto Expo 2012 and we were among the few lucky people who got to drive the Nissan Leaf in Delhi before it’s shown at the Auto Expo.

[​IMG]
    Nissan is pulling up its socks and perfectly aligning itself for the Auto Expo 2012 for which the countdown has begun. Nissans story in India has been one with lots of ups and downs. The lovely SUV X-Trail and elegant luxury sedan Teana brought in India as imported cars did not fill the coffers for Nissan in India. Although both the vehicles have a lot of potential in them, they are not able to capture customers as expected. Then Nissan’s small car-the Micra changed the situation and Nissan got into full flow with both the Petrol and Diesel selling well in market. The latest entrant Sedan from Nissan-the Sunny bettered the fortunes for Nissan with the recent inclusion of a Diesel version to the lineup.
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    Hi all
    Here is one hot news form the Nissan corner that this company had tremendous sale discovered in the month of November that they had 149% increase in over all sell and #-Link-Snipped-# had registered great sell of 1131units just in November only and Sunny got 3130 booking by the end of November.
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    Guys you will shock to know that #-Link-Snipped-# had won 18 awards!!! this car was launched in September 2011 and just completed 4months and became the car of the year its amazing!!!
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    Guys here is another new car form the Chevrolet family and this time company is coming with MPV and you will enjoy in this car because the car is Chevrolet Enjoy its price will be around Rs7lakhs.
    [​IMG]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vikaskumar11233
    Guys you will shock to know that #-Link-Snipped-# had won 18 awards!!! this car was launched in September 2011 and just completed 4months and became the car of the year its amazing!!!
    I've heard very good things about XUV 500 too. The car is said to be very stable and balanced even when cruising at 160 kmph 😁
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    The_Big_K really this car has very good features and no other best option is available at such price range with mileage and space this car has almost crashed the market of Tata Safari, CRV even fortuner and endeavor.
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    vikaskumar11233
    Guys here is another new car form the Chevrolet family and this time company is coming with MPV and you will enjoy in this car because the car is Chevrolet Enjoy its price will be around Rs7lakhs.
    [​IMG]
    This looks very gorgeous, its between a mini-van and SUV. Can you post pictures of the interior?
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    Hi CE Designer
    Ya this car is perfect combination of MPV and SUV and this time I don't have its interior pics but soon I will arrange it and will surely share it with you.
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    Guys mahindra is speculated to introduce a cut price variant of the XUV 500 in the next few months.
    The new variant would have the same engine but different interiors and is expected to be priced
    at around Rs. 10-Rs 10.5 lakh. The cut price variant is expected to rival the Tata Safari Storme.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Heard that Honda is launching diesel engines soon!

The best reliable and stylish Honda 😀
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    Guys I am here with another new cars which is form Chevrolet. The General Motors has launched the new Tavera Neo 3 today at a starting price of Rs 7.51 lakh. This new MUV is BS IV cities compliant and is housed with a 2 litre turbo diesel engine. The Tavera Neo 3 has also received some facelifts primarily at the front end with a broader grille and newly styled headlamps. The interiors too have been spruced up to giving a more sophisticated feel to the car.
  • Sughosh Deshmukh
    Sughosh Deshmukh
    few days ago got the news of volkswagon to bring in market a car with mileage of something around 120 kmpl.
    any news about it???

P.S. what would it cost...??????

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Solar Energy gets a new boon! People around the world have been rejecting solar energy appliances due to its high cost and comparitively low out-puts. But now, science had...
TCS Chennai Office was quickly evacuated after the police received a phone call from anonymous caller. The TCS Chennai office staff was quickly asked to leave the premises as the...
TLabs is a startup incubator initiated by Times Internet. TLabs is now inviting ideas from the Internet, Mobile and Technology from all over the country and aims to pick 10...
A latest lab-experiment has yielded results worth changing our views towards nature! Researchers have claimed to have understood the mechanism of how granular materials like sand etc. turn solid, by...
Pratishruti 2012 - annual fest of RKNEC (now RCOEM) Nagpur features cultural, techno & sports events. Official Information: - Pratishruti,The annual cultural fest of Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and...