new business setup

I am a MBA Graduate 1994 pass out from a repuated institute.I am planning to start a new business by opening a pvt ltd Company and have the necessary supports/backups,but till now unable to findout the type of business/prospective ideas to start one. please guide .. also please suggest any forum /site from where I can get necessary information/ideas .

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, I believe you've come to the right place. Do you have any areas of interest so that we can evaluate different ideas for you?

Or do you have few ideas in your mind but not sure which one to go forward with?
  • babuaprasad40
    babuaprasad40
    yea, basically I am interested in trading...as a consignment agent or opening retail outlet for fmcg/durable goods or home care/building materials.But I am afraid as these trades are of highly competitive and low margin in nature.Further just to inform you that I own 2 shop rooms, 320sft and 160sft beside a main road in a market square(Busy traffic road).Shops are lying vacant since last 1 year and I do not want to rent out to any body.Please advice..
  • tdave
    tdave
    babuaprasad40,How things going?the 2 shop room that you own is a great asset for you,many of us without that advantage.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey CEans! I currently have an Epson Stylus C65. Despite the quality printouts, the maintenance is really high in the form of super expensive ink. I recently got 3rd party...
NON DESTUCTIVE MEDHODS Are you knoe anything about non destuctive method then then mention here also give images also I am giving some method titale => Radiography(X ray & gamma...
many of us getting the error publisher not verified when we deploying our .net Executable on server. Main cause of this error we havn't sign our assembly with public and...
is there any here to help me to choose a project title in eee without the use of microcontroller and microprocessor😒
hi guys! just joined ! heard that we can share everything based in engineering!! So have joined for the same. Regards, Joshilay