Harissh
Harissh
Branch Unspecified
18 Feb 2018

New building construction

Hi friends,

I have a plan to construct a new home,can u people please tell me the do's and dont of constructing house,as i am computr engineer i dont know anything about constructing house.....

Regards,
Harish
Tina Singh

Tina Singh

Branch Unspecified
10 Apr 2018
Constructing a house is a dream for every person so it is necessary to have the detailed knowledge before go for it. For the unique design, you can higher an architect from the list of Nagpur architects on PickerOnline. Here you will find all the best architects who will take care of all the requirements related to the construction.
rahulsatri

rahulsatri

Branch Unspecified
18 Apr 2018
Constructing a new house is a big step. Before do further step My suggestion is to you to contact with best civil contractors,builders and architecture. They will give you best plan and design.i had recently contructed my new home that why i know what you needs there before start house constructing.
Renu Jadhav

Renu Jadhav

Branch Unspecified
14 Feb 2019

Before starting construction there are lots of things which has to be taken into consideration. The builders and developers suggest you the best ideas of home design. Or you may check out the constructions of builders in Amravati. 

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.