New bug in the pool

😁hi folks. i like this forum.

Replies

• koli
    koli
    BTW - how do i get those stars (***) in my sign.
    I hope I am not asking this question too early πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Koli - welcome to CE 😁

How about telling us more about yourself. You might use following template: #-Link-Snipped-#

Oh, wait for the stars πŸ˜‰ keep posting and they will appear - magically!
  • gohm
    gohm
    I have heard the stars require pixie dust and a druid circle, laugh... or was it posting?
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE.
    STARS???? What stars. :shock::shock:. Do we have stars???:razz:. Mr. Administrator where are my stars? I have been in this forum for quite a while and not a single star. Mind you sir, you will be getting a call from my lawyers soon. πŸ˜›:hehehe:
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE.
    STARS???? What stars. :shock::shock:. Do we have stars???:razz:. Mr. Administrator where are my stars? I have been in this forum for quite a while and not a single star. Mind you sir, you will be getting a call from my lawyers soon. πŸ˜›:hehehe:

[​IMG] Stars =>[​IMG]

You already have couple of stars below your ID, sire! 😐
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Those stars are too small in size. I demand BIGGER stars! πŸ˜›
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Me too. How about a strike ash? πŸ˜›We can raise slogans and ask people to boycott the forum till our demands are met.:hehehe:
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Both of you ever wondered what's the full-form of my avatar? : -

[​IMG]
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    hahahahahahahah............*evil laugh* πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    Koli,
    Welcome on board to CE.Wish to get many more post from you...keep rockin
  • koli
    koli
    Sorry for not using template. Here is my intro.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    Name
    : Koli πŸ˜‰

*Engineering Trade: Electronics... migrated to Computers

Amachi "Mumbai". (You might guess from my name that I am real Mumbai native...since 600+ years)

*Occupation
    : Employed but not necessarily working πŸ˜‰ .. other wise i wont be on this forum...isnt it :sshhh:... (Technologies working on - Word, Excell, PPT stopped working on real technologies a while back...not it is only $$ which i need to see 😁)

Work Experience
    : Quite a few years...

*Hobbies & Interests
    : ...Sky diving, skiing, rock climbing, Kayaking, white water rafting, bungee jump, etc..etc... and from artistic front = wood, clay, glass, metal work, sketching, poetry, etc... All are 3-4 years back..nothing now 😁 .. Looking for new hobby as social work

*Aim in life
    : to Aim high ..and target it.. Want to retire by 45 πŸ˜’

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: I liked the sample forums. There is quite a intellectual stuff here.. Thats the compliment to all you folks :smile:

(Give me some stars now πŸ˜€ )

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

For ages it is said that "Every coin has two sides" but I say "Every coin has three sides" Third side of the coin is equally important. This is true...
Hi, hope you can help. We have a bank of 8x150 amp 12V dc battery’s connected to an inverter. We would like to put in place an amp meter that...
hello all, I just joined. Seems an interesting place to discuss!! I am in VLSI design field. Learn more on VLSI design here. A very nice place, I would say...
I m doing B. Tech in 2nd yr. i want to do some degree after b. tech. which would i prefer MBA or M. Tech ? Plz Give details of...
need to put custom header links bar on my WordPress (v2.3.2) blog. The links I want are Site Home, Blog Home, About, Contact. I want these to appear on every...