New Bloom

I wanted to share this information with everyone. A few people here know that I was working on starting an NGO.
The dream was realized last week when the NGO, "New Bloom" was officially registered under the Indian constitutions society registration act.
The main focus of "New Bloom" will be for the benefit of the environment.
Anyone who wishes to join it or is interested can reply or ask me questions on this thread.
We need people to join as regular members or volunteers to write articles, spread awareness, conduct seminars in schools or with the help of Resident's association, work in projects, advertise.....and much more.
As I said a few lines back and I repeat again, I will solve all your queries regarding "New Bloom" and it's working on this thread.

#-Link-Snipped-# - The site is under construction. I need volunteers to help with this too.

Prateek Varma
(President and Founder)

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Since this was registered as a society, therefore there are 6 other people who are the co-founders of this start up.
    One of them is CEan Jatin who is also the General Secretary.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Fantastic. I've been hearing about the website development since long. What's stopping you from taking it live? You should go live with your website as soon as possible as it would be the most effective way of communicating with all your target people.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    It is Jatin who is in charge of the website. I talked to him a couple of days back. He has completed 3 pages but is unable to upload them on the server. So he is trying to study about it and try to solve it as soon as possible.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Guys, you don't need to make pages and upload them to the server. Just setup wordpress/joomla/drupal and focus on the content. Your site should be live in not more than 4-5 hours.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Ok, what does New Blooms aim ?
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Congrats Raj!!

Very happy for this. 😀

As Durga asked, I'd also like to know the mission of New Bloom.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    The main Aims and Objectives of New Bloom as mentioned in the Memorandum of Association are as follows:-
    1) To impart envionmental education by organizing seminars, camps, lectures, plays etc

2) To educate people on the usage of alternative forms of energy which are environmental friendly and cost effective.

3) To suggest eco-friendly products in the market and to conduct research in that direction

4) To work for a pollution free society and to educate people through various means to keep their surroundings clean......etc.

I total there are 29 points, which also contain some general points. There are a number of government bodies that give grants for projects. We need to take up a problem, research on it, find a good solution to the problem, write a good report, then give an even better presentation to the panel of the government organization, if they like it, they will give you the grant for the project. Projects are the most important thing for an NGO. The more projects an NGO completes, the bigger it grows.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    @silverscorpion: Thank You
  • jatin-phoenix
    jatin-phoenix
    @ biggie: you're right man, i created the content in 3 4 hours. then i encountered a problem in uploading. hvn't worked on it till now. asked few people i know.
    i'm focussing more on future plans than the website. plus i'v also joined few other ventures so site has been put on the backburner.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Congrates Patty.

Please let me know if i can help you in grafix!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I can help you Raj.

I can help you in educating students about the awareness which you are actually into.
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    you can try FTPing the content of your website(if the server supports it of course)..that's what I do with my website..simple and easy!!! you can use any one of the many many free FTP programs available..

here is what I use for my website:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Great venture prateek..wish you all the best, and lemme know if i can be of help, I have some knowledge of webdesign
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Thanks a lot guys, for your support.
    If you want to join then the first step will be to send me your address, phone number at my mail. My mail ID is in my signature.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    What we are expected to do after joining?... How much time we need to invest on regular basis !!!

I do not want to join just for the name sake..

-CB
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Nice to see it rolling in action! Hopefully CE and New Bloom can work together to solve common issues synergistically.

@ mad_scientist
    What's your website about? 😀
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    It's about linux..its under construction, but I do have a couple of pages online though..
  • smita89
    smita89
    COngrats patty!!! Its good to see the project finally up and running! I hope to see your website soon. By the way, are you using the logo I designed for you? 😀
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    @Smita: Yep, but I also need to get the logo registered but that is another procedure.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Hey Patty is the website up?

I'd like to join in. There are many things we can do together. I can help you in some way or the other. lets chat up some day.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    @Mayur: Sure, why not. We are looking at possible partnerships with other NGOs rightt now. We are also planning something for the NDTV Greenathon. Send me your number.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    P.S. The site is not ready. I have to submit my Project report in college by the end of August.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Olrite! Sent!
  • Paritosh222
    Paritosh222
    yup i m on

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi! I am a 4th year mechanical engineering student at mumbai university. Can anyone give an idea about a project related to fluid dynamics?
Absolutely Free Domain Names and free webhosting. Note By Admin: Further advertisement will lead to permanent ban on your account.
hiiii. this is mechanical engg. student. i wanna build hybrid vehicle which would run on battery as well as engine. i want it to run on battery first till it...
sir iam from 3rd year of mechanical. i want to give seminar on fuel cell vehicle. can anybody tell me the detailed information with chemical reaction of any kind of...
Will I reduce the battery life of the laptop if I continue to plug it in the wall even when it reaches 100% ? Should I remove the battery when...