new age civil engineering

hello guys i am an engineering student of muffakham jah college of engineering ,hyderabad... and i would like to introduce myself with the world and become a good member of crazy engineers and meet with new age engineers and share ideas about working .

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    Welcome to CE 😀
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Welcome to CE! 😎

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It has just been few days since Android Jelly Bean was made open source and soon after that CyanogenMod team has come up with their own flavor of Jelly Bean...
Kiran Bedi attracted a lot of flak for this specific tweet of hers. Kiran Bedi ‏@thekiranbedi Pubs attract hooliganism and violence just as holy places attract peace and devotion! Its...
the use of mathematics have revolutionized the medical world . first time mathematics was used by Gregor mendel and since then it's usage is tremendously increased in medical world .Biologists...
Total load 5600watts 5600 x 7 =39200wh duration of sunlight = 7 hours How many solar panels required of 200 watt and 12 volt??? How many batteries required of 200amp???...
US Equity firm Bain Capital is in talk with Government of Singapore Investment Corporation and may go for a joint bid to take over GenPact India with a target of...