Never buy from Snapdeal

"Item Details-

Name: Sapphire Radeon R9 270X 2Gbddr5Order ID: 2065156330
Suborder Code: 2797926001

I received the product on May 14, 2014. On opening it I discovered that it was the wrong product and immediately contacted you and raised a complaint on your website.

On May 15 I received an email from you to send the pictures of the product received within 24 - 48 hours. I sent the pictures via email on the same day.

On May 17 I received an email from you with a link to the return form. The reverse pickup was done the same day.

On May 20 I sent the Reverse Pickup AWB No. to you via email.

On June 04 I received an email from you which stated "we’ve received and verified your NEFT details. We’re now INITIATING the REFUND process.

Please note that your amount will reflect in your bank account within next 5-7 working days."I didn't receive it even after 8-9 days so I contacted you at your customer care helpline from which I didn't receive any satisfactory reply.

After repeated calls made to your helpline number I received an email from you on June 20 which stated "We request you to kindly share a scanned copy/photograph of the courier receipt so that we can forward the same to our concerned department to check the receiving of product as product still not deliver at our end."

On July 1 I sent the scanned copy of the courier receipt to you via email.

As of 26th July 2014 I have not received the refund of Rs 14695, nor have I received any reply from your side.

Reverse Pickup AWB No. : 128613013942
Reverse Pickup receipt in attachment.

This is my umpteenth reminder that is being made through many telephone calls and emails now be considered a notice. Hereafter I feel harassed and cheated that will follow a consumer court complaint."

This was the e-mail I just sent to their customer service. *sigh*

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have heard there is a bright future in Big data so how to enter in this field as a fresh CS graduate there will be more demand of data...
I'm having an El-Measure TM5410 and I want to fetch the readings of this meter onto my computer. I am using a SAN TELEQUIP SC11 USB to RS485/RS422 converter to...
I have selected few topics mostly done or conceptualized by me and few other topics which has truly inspired me and compiled into into a list. Most of the list...
Hi Folks, Any one knows, How to convert .xls/.xlsx files into .exe files. Please let me know the details Thanks Madhu
Hi! I am trying to figure out what sensors I should put on my device that look so much like a pen. I would like to use a pen as...