Neura 12 at Pondicherry Engineering College, Pondicherry on Feb 16, 2012

Neura 12 is a National Level Technical cum Cultural Symposium organized by Pondicherry Engineering College.

It is conducted by department of Information Technology of the College.

Neura makes room for you to exhibit your technical excellence and to experiment with all empowered human mind.

The Symposium provides to enthrall upon the geek inside by show casing an extravaganza of events including technical, non technical and a lot of fun!

Events:
  • Debugging
  • Technical Quiz
  • Robotics
  • I-Wizard
  • Paper Presentation
And many other cultural events.
For more details, queries and registration; visit their website: https://home.neura.in/

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As the name implies, am bionic, I took up a course in Combined Biological Sciences [CBS] in university of nigeria nsukka [UNN]. After my second year going into 3rd year...
Ekatra 2012 is a Techno Cultural Fest organized by KITS, Khammam. KITS - Ekatra symbolizes all one side. The main objective is to ignite the spirit of creativity and innovation...
Synergia 2012 is a Technical Fest organized by Manipal Institute of Technology. It is a Technical Fest about Renewable Energy. Events: Breath Building- Kind for a day, plan for the...
Hello friends To complete a work , one should have motivation , dedication and enthusiasm. Most of the times we loose these three qualities which leads to either bad result...
this is circuit of remote operated spy robot. Please check what is the problem in it.Its not working. I tried to make this circkuit in proteus.But some components were missing...