Network Security Project Ideas umm please:)

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help.

Im currently studying Network Management & Security and need to undertake a project in relation to my course. I'm thinking more on the lines of network security but really cannot find or think of ideas.

Typical programming isnt my strong point (e.g VB, Java, python) so was looking for something with minimum proramming. But I do like configuration etc.

P.s. First time poster, I know, I know but you have to start somewhere😔

Replies

• frost00
    frost00
    Mate, thank you! I have been looking for sooo long for a project, and this was what I was looking for, just need to find a "problem" i.e. a reason for the project. Ill investigate these for a suitable one!! Thank you!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello this is kishore from Rajahmundry , AP, India.Engineering in CSE dept.
Greetings, I'm trying to figure out and learn more about Global Positioning System and it came to my mind that, how are the cars being tracked in the racing circuit...
Software outsourcing is very developed, and I'm wondering how CAD software develops in India, I'd quite appreciated if someone anwers me. Thanks a million!
In which of the following magnetizing current flowing is more:- (1)Induction Motor (2)Transformer
hello friend's, I have some read about IPV4.In IPV4 protocol there is a basic header.That contains TOL(time to live bit indicator).It helps to detect the corruption of routing table by...