Network Engineer qualification & payscale for experienced candidate?
What are the certificates needed to be a successful network engineer
Data networking is always a hot field from quite few time now ,no matter how giant some technologies like cloud computing or big data or any other technology become, they are ultimately powered by networks. So becoming network engineer is considered a good choice.
Education requirement for network ad min or engineer is often required to have a grad degree in computer science ,network administration, system engineering or similar field of study.
Here is the list of networking certification you can do to follow your dreams of becoming successful network engineer-
- CompTIA Certification
- CompTIA Network Certification
- CompTIA Security Certification
- Cisco CCNA Certification
- Cisco CCNP Certification
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP) -VMware Certified Professional 6 – Network Virtualization (VCP6-NV)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
Along with classical networking stuff , you should get familiar with new age networking technologies. I am listing few below.
- Software Defined Networking
-Network functions virtualisation
- Other network optimisation technologies.