Network adapter is experiencing problems

Just got att&t internet with wireless. Now all lights are green except the Ethernet. Now when it's on I can get it all day but I have to catch it when the light is green. When I go to the network center on my computer there is no connection available. Unless it is green and after I restart my computer. When I diagnose it it says my wired network adapter is experiencing problems. But I checked and everything is updated.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks to me like a configuration issue with your computer. If you have access to the ISP login credentials, you should reconfigure the settings. Keep everything on default and try.

Let us know if that solves your problem.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote The A11 Bionic chip inside of the new iPhone X points to Apple's future ambitions for advanced machine learning and augmented reality. End quote Apple's New A11 Chip is...
This is why E Day is celebrated on 15th September:
It’s very hard for pirate websites to get ad revenue because no reputed company wants their adverts on a website that is notorious for hosting illegal downloads. Pirate websites often...
This weekend we came across a new way of earning revenue for websites. The Pirate Bay has put up a JavaScript on their website that allows them to use the...
In a bid to promote cashless digital transactions, Google Inc.’s UPI enabled mobile payments app, Tez, would be launched by the Finance Minister Arun Jaitley in the capital today. It...