NetBeans c/c++

Does anybody use netbeans for C/C++.......i just want to know how and from where did u download the compiler.....i tried it a lot by reading the instructions on the sun site but still fruitless 😡 .....

THx.........

Replies

• MaRo
    MaRo
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Just hit the 'Download' button under the C/C++ column, I prefer you hit the 'All' download button to get it all in one time.
  • sumitjami
    sumitjami
    but is that enough........what about the setting after it ........some kind settings like path.......setting the compiler, debugger and most important the make file......what about them are they done automatically..........or what..............?????????????
  • krish_cal
    krish_cal
    u have to download jdk 5.0 or above...
    unless it is done , setting up of netbeans will not take place.
  • sumitjami
    sumitjami
    i have latest version of jdk installed................i am very well done with java.......but my c/c++ part is not running.
  • krish_cal
    krish_cal
    u can reinstall the ide.........
    there seems to be a problem with the installion itself.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😕 Hye there, I’m currently trying to design and develop an interactive telephone based remote control and security but I’m having some problems regarding the whole project. I have some...
Hey guys, I read a rumour in the news paper today morning that Arun Sarin (yes 'our own' Arun Sarin who headed Vodafone before retiring this July) has emerged the...
hi, I need to know that how can we measure snr(signal to noise ratio) value with out the help of hardware.i am using ns-2 simulator and i need to measure...
pls help for my project topic in school my discipline is mechanical engineering. thanks
i want title in my college mini project ideas on mechanical engg please send ideas see this site