Neil Armstrong Dies At 82 - Was The First Man On Moon!

Niel Armstrong, the first man on the moon is no more. Armstrong died at the age of 82 following the complications after a heart-bypass surgery he had about a month ago. Armstrong had created history by setting foot on moon on July 20, 1969.

There was a controversy over the words he spoke from moon: "That's one small step for (a) man, one giant leap for mankind." Some believed that Armstrong did not say "a" and after repeated plays of the recordings, Armstrong admitted that he might have dropped it.

There are several theories that man never set foot on the moon and the NASA lied to everyone just to tell the world that they were ahead of Russia in space exploration.

RIP, Mr. Armstrong.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    RIP Neil Armstrong.
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    RIP moonwalker..!
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    My son gave me the news from the US.
    Neil was an engineer, a professor of engineering and an adventurer par excellence.

#-Link-Snipped-#

A pioneer, who has literally left his foot prints for eternity on the sands of time.
    H.W.Longfellow's poem "A Psalm of Life" is a perennial favorite of mine. I quote from it all the time.

Lives of great men all remind us
    We can make our lives sublime,
    And, departing, leave behind us
    Footprints on the sands of time;

Footprints, that perhaps another,
    Sailing o'er life's solemn main,
    A forlorn and shipwrecked brother,
    Seeing, shall take heart again.
    This Eagle has landed in Heaven.

Requiescat In Pace
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    May Neil Armstrong's soul rest in peace.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I have read one book proving neil armstrong wasn't first to land on moon. Infact, book says Apollo never reached at moon. At that time because of cold-war all this conspiracy was scripted and fake videos were shooted. *Off-topic*

Anyways, RIP Armstrong.
  • Pavan vishaal
    Pavan vishaal
    one small leap of man.. one great leap for mankind
    - neil armstrong
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    RIP Neil Armstrong
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    5172318_700b
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    he lived his dream and dug himself a noble grave under the canopy of stars which we still dream of walking one day

rip my man
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Troll_So_Hard
    I have read one book proving neil armstrong wasn't first to land on moon. Infact, book says Apollo never reached at moon. At that time because of cold-war all this conspiracy was scripted and fake videos were shooted. *Off-topic*

Anyways, RIP Armstrong.
    Not a good topic to discuss in this thread; but I'm curious to know what evidences does the book offer? From what I've seen on the Internet, the conspiracy theorists have been deriving conclusions from the photographs released by NASA.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I have followed some of those. In my opinion the hoax theory does not seem to be valid.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    bioramani
    I have followed some of those. In my opinion the hoax theory does not seem to be valid.
    Hmm, I've not followed NASA related news. But have we had more humans land on moon after Armstrong?
  • PuneetVerma
    PuneetVerma
    R.I.P. Mr. Neil Armstrong
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    Hmm, I've not followed NASA related news. But have we had more humans land on moon after Armstrong?
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I did check the conspiracy theory, but I really dont think it hold any stance. May be after few yerars theories such as ;curiosity never landed on Mars!, the photos were from remote desert" can be created.
    I want to believe that Neil Armstrong was the one who landed on moon . R.I.P Mr Armstrong!
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    once he went to moon and came back...but this time he will not😭
    RIP Mr.moonman
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, we may never know. Those were the times when US and Russia had an ongoing fight between them to prove the supremacy over the space exploration. A similar, interesting conspiracy theory has come up about the 9/11 attacks; which seem to be 99% valid.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    always the mans innovations are contradicted by others for their own egos never satisfied with it

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello..am doing Pre-Final Year in Computer Science Engineering Major, i was thinking abt doing some mini projects so that it will be more value when doing final year projects ,...
So, if you love putting files on the cloud and are obsessed with accessing you favorite songs from anywhere, anytime - this news will probably be of interest to you....
India had thrashed Australia in under 19 cricket world cup final. Captain Unmukt Chand had made unbeated 111 studded with 6 Six's. Awesome batting performance!! CONGRATULATIONS INDIA ! -CB
First impressions of the new Discover 125ST. It churns out 12.8bhp and comes with a 5-speed gearbox. Fact File Engine Fuel Petrol Type 4 valve, Air Cooled, 124.58cc Bore/stroke 54x54.4...
MRPL Jobs 2012 – Apply Online for Graduate Apprentice Engineer Vacancies: Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) a subsidiary of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd has issued notification against...