neew to transmit 4 bits wirelessly

Hey,

I need to transmit 4 bit wirelessly using RF modules. This is one of the component of my first design project.
Please tell me the different components and circuit diagram.
Also if you could suggest any link it would be very good.

Thanks

Replies

• shahrul
    shahrul
    [​IMG]
    You can try this RF Module. This model is EWRF 3022UT.
  • senthamil_arasu
    senthamil_arasu
    u can use just different frequency oscillator in the transmitter side, at the receiver side filters will do. if u r interested to do that yourself u can try this

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am a student of 3rd year in computer science in jaipur. as per our curriculam of engineering a 30 days industrial training is proposed in may-june 2010. can anyone...
Nowadays minimum two degrees are required if you really want to survive in the global competitive market- that's what most people think. But there are many successful people who have...
What do you think would be the future of mobile phones as per the current increase in the popularity of Touch-Screen cell phones. Would cellphones having key-pads be extinct in...
Noted management guru Coimbatore Krishnarao Prahalad who died in San Diego after a brief illness late Friday, was among the best known global thinkers on the subject and author of...
wife :-what would you do if i died?would you get married again? husband:no wife:why not?Don't you like being married? Husband: offcourse i do wife:then why wouldn't you remarry Husband: ok...