Neet PPT

hello..i m prashanth . .can u suggest me a topic related to ppt . topic should have more applications in our day to day life and if possible suggest me some latest . .

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm unable to figure out what exactly you want. Are there any topics which you've already thought of? We'd not be able to send you a ready made PPT. You'll have to make it on your own.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I'm happy to announce that a dedicated section to discussion robotics is now live on CE. Head over to CE - Robotics All your robotics related queries, ideas should...
Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...cs-discussion-forum-ce-robotics-launched.html Discuss in this thread.
CEans, If you/your team are/is currently working on a robotics project, please do share some information about it with us. If you are facing any problems, do post them in...
hi.. i want to learn robotics as i luv this subject. plz will u help me by telling me from where to start as i m beginer? thanx
I'm getting following error when I visit YouTube: Http/1.1 Service Unavailable Is it just me or you all are getting the same error message? 😲