10 Oct 2008

Neele Neele Ambar Par - On acoustic guitar

One thing I know about all the guitarists from India is that they either a) know how to play b) learning hard to play this song from bollywood movie "Kalakaar" on their guitar.

Here's youTube version for all of you -

[youtube]R9YUc6-ND1s[/youtube]

I hope you will enjoy it.
sriramchandrk

sriramchandrk

Branch Unspecified
13 Oct 2008
Hi!!,

Great to know that you too play guitar.

I used to use Geetnet Hindi Karaoke - Online Karaoke VCD and DVD songs they had karoke's along with running chords, not sure if they are maintaining it now.

I dont know to play so well. But sufficient to have fun.

Wow!! i just saw preview of my text, you guys even grab title and show at the place of link!

Thanks & Regards
Sriram
ashishbce

ashishbce

Branch Unspecified
05 Jan 2010
great job done, keep it up
mbarman

mbarman

Branch Unspecified
27 Jan 2011
awsome, please help me playing this by providing the tabs.
27 Jan 2011
mbarman
awsome, please help me playing this by providing the tabs.
Hah, this is an old thread. Unfortunately, I'm not very good at creating tabs. May I suggest you to get registered on https://www.indianguitarist.com - an upcoming venture by CE to teach guitar to enthusiasts.
ada123

ada123

Branch Unspecified
25 Feb 2011
Completely agree with you... Good to read this all..
Deepika Bansal

Deepika Bansal

Branch Unspecified
25 Feb 2011
OH great biggie. Is this you 😲 ??
Great job.😀😀 and a really nice voice..
25 Feb 2011
Yeah, I recorded it years ago. 😁
maria flor

maria flor

Branch Unspecified
25 Feb 2011
I just want to ask "what is the difference between power chords and broken chords???" Is broken chord the same as arpeggio???
25 Feb 2011
Power chords are usually played on Electric Guitar and comprise of root note + fifth note. An Arpeggio is a form a broken chord. I'm not 100 percent sure whether the note sequence is important in a broken chord.
Deepika Bansal

Deepika Bansal

Branch Unspecified
25 Feb 2011
The_Big_K
Yeah, I recorded it years ago. 😁
👍👍

I just love your music videos. Count me as your newest fan.:music:
maria flor

maria flor

Branch Unspecified
25 Feb 2011
The_Big_K
Power chords are usually played on Electric Guitar and comprise of root note + fifth note. An Arpeggio is a form a broken chord. I'm not 100 percent sure whether the note sequence is important in a broken chord.
Thanks for that info... I just want to study on how broken chords are played in a guitar... I can only play broken chords in keyboard...
ISHAN TOPRE

ISHAN TOPRE

Branch Unspecified
25 Feb 2011
Hey biggie,
That was really nice.These musical instruments sometimes fascinates us all.But you continued it to become a good guitarist.
Good going.

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.