Need your help to decide

Hello Good evening,
I need your guidance here please, My son has completed his Graduation in Mechanical Engineering and i would like to help him in deciding on the university in Germany to pursue further studies in Automobile Engineering. Request kindly help me with the names of Good Universities in Germany and course details such as application submission dates, start date of the course, course fee, prospects of getting jobs on completion of course etc. He has scored 60 percent in graduation. I am new to this forum I stumbled while googling today and glad to become member of this forum as I read that I would get help from you all
Many Thanks .. in anticipation
Regards, Lokesh

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE 😀 Have a look at this thread- #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Good News for all the friends from UK.... YouView is an IPTV television service in the United Kingdom which finally launched today 4 July 2012 Receivers for the same are...
Its not even a fortnight when one of the phone that was supporting the Jelly Bean is going to face a selling ban by the California court and as a...
Nokia N9 Firmware 1.3 Released, Fixes Almost 1,000 Bugs SIMTech Develops New LED Manufacturing System Through Liquid Forging BBC Perceptive Media Brings The Next Big Thing In TV And Radio...
In the area of mechanical motion transfer, beside distance between two units that the transfer can be effected from one to the other, what other considerations can be taken to...
NAME- ABHISHEK ANANT ENGG DICIPLINE- CIVIL ENGG. LOCATION- BANGALORE , INDIA OCCUPATION- STUDENT(FINAL YEAR) HOBBIES - POLITICS, SPORTS,MUSIC,READING.. AIM - TO OWN A CONSTRUCTION COMPANY. WHY I HAVE CHOOSES CE-...