Need Your Advice/Help.

Hello Everyone

I am a student of 2011-15 batch.
I got overall 2900/4844 according to degree i.e. 59.9% Now There is a chance so I can make it 60%
But the problem is if I gave any improvement now then my degree will say that

I(my name) passed with first division in the year 2017 and awarded the degree of B.tech (Electrical & Electronic Engineering. )
Right now in my degree it's written as second division and 2015 year.

so from taking admission in 2011 to pass out in 2017

My b.tech will be total of 6 years. So Tell me in future will I face any problem for doing b.tech in 6 years.

As most of the PSU are ask for 'four year b.tech degree with 60%'

So Will I be eligible for it.?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

French automaker Renault has unveiled a new variant of its popular hatchback Kwid, The Kwid Climber, in India with an introductory price of Rs 4.30 lacs (ex-showroom, New Delhi). The...
Xiaomi, on Thursday, has announced via its twitter handle about the launch of Mi In-Ear Pro HD headphones in India. The company has already launched the earphones in US at...
Hello, I am The Maker Because of recent constructive feedback, I have decided to make another video. This video is of a project that I completed in the fifth grade...
Let us share most useful apps for smart phone, it may be games too 😀 No Spams Please, a brief description will be enough
I am looking for a printer for school purpose to print exam papers and notices. Requirement: Mainly print exam papers and notice board. Lesser printer, As I know they have...