need urgent help regarding php webservice

in my php webservice data gets added in database but it can not be retrieved it is showing 0 info on advance rest client.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Danish shah
    in my php webservice data gets added in database but it can not be retrieved it is showing 0 info on advance rest client.
    Difficult to offer solution based on the information you've provided. Maybe you could provide us with the code snippet and explain the problem a bit in more detail?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Background Finding a free conference room for the meetings in any organization is quite laborious, tedious and has high failure rates. This is because most...
Project Abstract / Summary : IoT PYTHON APP WITH RASPBERRY PI HOME AUTOMATION USING IBM BLUEMIX ABSTRACT: Technology is a never ending process. To be able to design a product...
It seems Intex is on a launching spree, yesterday it was the Intex Cloud Jewel and today it is the Intex Cloud Gem +. The Intex Cloud Gem + is...
Hi everyone, I am very confused and frustrated. I am preparing for GRE.. I pursued Electrical engineering and passed out in 2011. I will be appearing for GRE in Sep...
at present i am pursuing Bachelor in engineering Electrical in 4th sem in a good government college. my family financial condition is not too good. i am not much interested...