need urgent help on mobile and web baesd printing solutions

hi guys,
I am doing a project on image processing...The main concentration will be on web based printing and mobile printing......but in that case i have a very little knowledge.......so u help me in finding a way.....how should i proceed in that....some project ideas on mobile printing is also required.....so guys just help me out...

Thank You

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi ! I m currently persuing in final year of Electronics and telecommunication engineering branch ...........as i will complete my B.E. within 4 months ,i need help from yours side...
hey, guys. i've just built a siren for a project i'm doing and i'm kinda stuck.basically what i've done is use 1 monostable 555 to control the output of the...
Hello, Thanks for taking the time to look. I have an idea for a product and like open software development I would like to form a group of individuals to...
The foremost priority for any Outsourcing company is to set an offshore center which has the best of technology and talented manpower to execute software development. In this context, India...
I figured the kids could use a computer in their room - looks like a good deal Quasimo Entertainment PC Seems worthwhile if they will actually ship a desktop -...