Need tutorials for stress analysis of aircraft wing usin MSC Nastran/Patran

need tutorials for stress analysis of aircraft wing using MSC Nastran/Patran, i am in cofusion how to apply loads and boundary conditions.Pl help need urgent

Replies

• Arockia Ruban M
    Arockia Ruban M
    For Stress analysis of aircraft wing using nastran patran, use pressure load on the bottom of skin and boundary condition as fixed at root chord.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It turns out that engineering students have been searching for a project report format & sample. I found my old project report my team had created and decided to make...
Almost all liquid containing vegetables and fruits can generate power. Actually all that happens is that the more electro positive electrode dissolve in the fluid, which always contains some minerals...
Dear All, Require a CAESAR II professionals on urgent basis. Interested candidate can mail their profile on info@xyntech.in Regards, Gautam Vadnere
what is the formula for finding energy stored in flat coils, if following data is given 1)internal diameter 2)no. of coils 3)external diameter etc...........
Accenture is one of the dream companies for many computer science , IT and engineering students from other branches of engineering as well. The brand value Accenture brings tremendous. We...