Need To Design Cpu

Hi all ,
I'm a student in the third year in the electronic engineering faculty in egypt
I'm interested in studying Computer architecture and CMOS technology and electronics
In fact i want to specialize in the field of improving and designing CPUs and Rams and so on ,,
What i have to do ..?
What to study ?
Is there any references or courses or experts to deal with ?
I need your help ..

thanks

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Europe largest selling cargo vehicles are the transit trucks. They will soon replace Econoline vans and Wagons. Ford To Rigorously Test 'Transit', Will Replace Econoline Vehicles Soon Quick Fact: Recently...
If you want to start your business and that too for free, Google is ready to provide you not only assistance, free website hosting but also other necessary tools. Here...
Sunil Bharti Mittal who brought telecom revolution in India is talking about entrepreneurship. You see he started with a follow-up business and then ended up with totally unknown concept. The...
The current generation of CompactFlash (CF) cards is about to get an upgrade soon. The compactflash association has just finished work on the next generation of the existing cards which...
CEans from Canada rejoice. The Toshiba Excite tablet with the honeycomb flavor is coming to Canada in 2012. The tablet ships in two versions with different storage sizes viz. 16...