Need tips to qualify for GATE 2017

I am very weak at basics. Is it possible to crack GATE 2017 if I start preparing from now on?
If yes.. Please suggest me. I am a mechanical engineer passed out in 2015

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Aditya Yanamandra
    Is it possible to crack GATE 2017 if I start preparing from now on?
    It should be possible. But as you'd guess we can't really comment on whether you will be able to crack it. You will have to take lot of mock tests and find out where exactly you stand.

Aditya Yanamandra
    I am very weak at basics.
    You already know the problem and you've got to work on them. One year should be more than enough for GATE studies, if you are seriously committed to preparing for it.
  • KAKADE PAYAL
    KAKADE PAYAL
    Hi. I am preparing for GATE 2017 (ME). If someone is ready for group studies, please let me know

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear All Basically I am a CS student. completed my degree 1989. I have spent my initial carrier by doing programming on Foxpro and clipper. Somehow my carrier has been...
Based out of Bengaluru, Bro4u is the hyperlocal services marketplace that caters to the daily needs of people - be it getting an electrician or plumber or hiring laundry, pet...
what is the exact difference between unix and linux ?
Hi good day, Im from Philippines and I would like to ask a simple help from you guys. We will be having our yearly IT CuP event for kids and...
Quote: About the webinar A challenge in 3D printing, or additive manufacturing, is the dearth of published third-party data and quality standards and certification, creating anxiety for engineers. While AM...