Need suggestions on PGDGi and PGDHI course of CDAC

hello ,
am planning to apply for CDAC's PG diploma Geoinformatics and PG Diploma in healthcare informatics ....!!
Are they worth doing how are the future prospects ...........??
how many seats are allocated for these course ..... ???

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Any special reason why are you going for that course? Well for those course, don't expect much job assistance.

If you're from CS, go for DAC.
  • blume
    blume
    Thanks for the reply... yes i am from CS background ... and I will be applying for DAC too... but I have heard the geoinformatics is a good course and gaining popularity ... so just wanted to know how good will it be if i do a course from CDAC..??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what are packed data types?
Airplane manufacturer Boeing has announced its new 777X series of twin-engine airplanes at the Dubai Airshow 2013. The 777 - 8X and 777 - 9X are twin aisle planes powered...
hi ceans, how does the caster is measured in a bike? Because i am studying a subject called "two wheeler and three wheeler" and they specified castor as 26 degree....
Friends, I am creating this thread to make an awarness to the Womens. Yesterday i watched the flash news displayed the footage of cctv. An elder women was brutally attacked...
Dear All, Greetings! Schwing Stetter India wishes you all a good day. Excon 2013, South Asia's biggest construction equipment event has just begun in Bangalore. It is from November 20...