Need Suggestions from Experts to choose my career

Dear All,

I'm in need of a suggestions/comments from the experts here about my career. I'm 5+ experienced java resource. Recently i got offer from Cognizant and Infosys.

Now i'm bit confused to take which offer.

Cognizant - 8LPA - Chennai - Associate
Infosys - 9LPA - Bangalore - Technology Lead

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. It's bit difficult to offer advice based on the information you've provided. There are several things you may have to consider. I see that there's a difference in the salary offered by companies and also, Infy will require you to move to Bangalore. Considering your current location as 'Chennai', relocation may not prove to be an economical advantage.

Saving those things, I'd ask both companies about the kind of projects they're offering and the difference between the roles viz. 'Associate' Vs. 'Tech Lead'. You'll have to evaluate the overall 'jump' in the career these companies are offering and base your decision on it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey! if i confirm master with jumper without OS inside and slave with OS, the computer ll boot? if no WHY? and if yes WHY?
What can be more appropriate for a conference on recycling than build a pavilion with tetrapak milk cartons. https://inhabitat.com/amazing-tetra-...5000-milk-cartons-wins-guinness-world-record/
Chuck of all trades beware! Here comes Below Absolute Zero. Physicists in Germany believe that they have created an ultra-cooled gas that goes "beyond absolute zero" into negative Kelvin temperatures....
One more invariant citadel seems to be crumbling. The standard kilogram is putting on weight albeit a few micrograms. Worry is that the 40 clones now distributed in various countries...
Games designer Jesse Schell points out that, because of the wealth of information now available within seconds, the inherently curious have a tremendous advantage over the non-curious and will eventually...