need suggestions for higher studies

hi am a B.E graduate working in a SW company @ chennai. i planned for higher studies as part time. i dont like doing M.E, M.B.A. am looking for program which is more specific to IT. any suggestions???

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Hi Vinora 😀

What is your basic purpose of higher studies - acquiring knowledge or getting a job in IT companies ? If it is later case , go for certificate courses of latest technologies.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Go for IT securities , its very interesting field.
  • vinora
    vinora
    No not for IT jobs. I wanted to step into the next level. Yes of course for gaining knowledge and strengthening my qualification status. Looking for a PG program as part time here in chennai
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How about Cyber Law? If you are interested, it's very promising field (as far as I know). You may also go for certifications [CCNA, JSP, MSCE whatever!]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Centerline Compression Turbine Engine I am interested in the designing of a turbine engine that compresses its exhaust gasses along its centerline. Any thoughts?
Dear students, Being engineering students, you are expected to use your technical knowledge in solving problems for making the world a better place. One of the recent innovative project I...
I am hoping this thread will generate lot of ideas which could be used by engineering students for their final year project. [If you pick up ideas from here, please...
I request all our CEans to post their own tips to help students come up with their own innovative project idea. We do not intend to discuss project ideas; but...
After receiving the amazing CE T-shirt, idea of CE Shop crossed my mind. Can we start with CE Shop...? From CE Shop we can buy CE Brand T-shirt, some engineering...