Need suggestion to secure a good career.

I have 70% in madhyamik,55% in HS and 62% in B.Tech(till 6th sem).I'm B.Tech(CSE) final year student.What is the right way that I should follow now to secure a good career?plss suggest fast

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You simply have to ensure that you get good marks in your engineering exams and also develop your skills-set apart from what's being taught in college. Since you're from CS background, you might want to develop expertise in any specific programming language of your choice; create a project on your own, contribute to open source projects so that you can add them in your resume.

If possible, go for any training or certification so that you'll have an edge over others. Also ensure that you prepare well for technical as well as HR rounds of interviews and aptitude tests.
  • Abhishikta Mukherjee
    Abhishikta Mukherjee
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You simply have to ensure that you get good marks in your engineering exams and also develop your skills-set apart from what's being taught in college. Since you're from CS background, you might want to develop expertise in any specific programming language of your choice; create a project on your own, contribute to open source projects so that you can add them in your resume.

If possible, go for any training or certification so that you'll have an edge over others. Also ensure that you prepare well for technical as well as HR rounds of interviews and aptitude tests.
    Thank u but due to having less in HS I can't appear TCS,INFOSYS on campus drive.That's why I'm confused about my career.I want to secure a good job before passing out.What should I do now?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Abhi_96
    I can't appear TCS,INFOSYS on campus drive
    Career = job in TCS / Infosys for you; then you'll have to try with smaller companies first, gain experience and then look for a job in these companies.

Did you read my earlier answer? I told you exactly what to do.
  • Abhishikta Mukherjee
    Abhishikta Mukherjee
    Thank u
  • Abhishikta Mukherjee
    Abhishikta Mukherjee
    Is my HS marks effect to write gate exam 2017?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Mr. Mukesh Ambani actually disrupted the Internet and telecommunications yesterday. Not only did he announce that voice calls will be absolutely free on Jio network but 4G data rates will...
Dear all, I have an amusing experiment with my smart phone charger. That is, after charging it fully, I connect its input and output toghether, and get surprise result. Could...
Iam a mechanical student and iam a gate aspirant what should i do to do well in gate and what topics i should concentrate on.
BSNL has played its move in order to counter Reliance Jio. BSNL is planning to launch wireline broadband plan that would offer Internet at just about Rs. 1 per GB....
We're designing the footer and perhaps, we need your feedback on the stuff you wish to see included in the footer. When we asked for feedback, a lot of CEans...