Abhishikta Mukherjee
Abhishikta Mukherjee
Branch Unspecified
01 Sep 2016

Need suggestion to secure a good career.

I have 70% in madhyamik,55% in HS and 62% in B.Tech(till 6th sem).I'm B.Tech(CSE) final year student.What is the right way that I should follow now to secure a good career?plss suggest fast
01 Sep 2016
You simply have to ensure that you get good marks in your engineering exams and also develop your skills-set apart from what's being taught in college. Since you're from CS background, you might want to develop expertise in any specific programming language of your choice; create a project on your own, contribute to open source projects so that you can add them in your resume.

If possible, go for any training or certification so that you'll have an edge over others. Also ensure that you prepare well for technical as well as HR rounds of interviews and aptitude tests.
Abhishikta Mukherjee

Abhishikta Mukherjee

Branch Unspecified
02 Sep 2016
Kaustubh Katdare
You simply have to ensure that you get good marks in your engineering exams and also develop your skills-set apart from what's being taught in college. Since you're from CS background, you might want to develop expertise in any specific programming language of your choice; create a project on your own, contribute to open source projects so that you can add them in your resume.

If possible, go for any training or certification so that you'll have an edge over others. Also ensure that you prepare well for technical as well as HR rounds of interviews and aptitude tests.
Thank u but due to having less in HS I can't appear TCS,INFOSYS on campus drive.That's why I'm confused about my career.I want to secure a good job before passing out.What should I do now?
02 Sep 2016
Abhi_96
I can't appear TCS,INFOSYS on campus drive
Career = job in TCS / Infosys for you; then you'll have to try with smaller companies first, gain experience and then look for a job in these companies.

Did you read my earlier answer? I told you exactly what to do.
Abhishikta Mukherjee

Abhishikta Mukherjee

Branch Unspecified
02 Sep 2016
Thank u
Abhishikta Mukherjee

Abhishikta Mukherjee

Branch Unspecified
02 Sep 2016
Is my HS marks effect to write gate exam 2017?

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.