Need suggestion regarding HCL infrastructure?

Being HCL Technologies campus hired candidates now we were given other option as HCL infrastructure for the post of "graduate Engineer trainee" to try. I just know it is related to networking. But i am not unaware how the work nature will be, how the growth will be as i Don't have any idea regarding networking field?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung finally has began rolling out much awaited Jelly Bean (Android 4.1.2) firmware upgrade for Samsung Galaxy SII. It's been quite a while the phone got a big firmware upgrade...
Pune based Persistent Systems (BSE & NSE: PERSISTENT) is opening an office in Bangalore at GGR Towers, Sarjapur Road. Persistent's CEO & MD, Dr. Anand Deshpande said that it's time...
a 11-bit, 1.5-bit-per-stage converter is given, i have to determine the accuracy of the reference voltages +-Vref/2 for teh first stage and fourth stage. i know mere basics of the...
BSNL Indore Division has launched Wi-Fi technology for cars, which makes internet accessible on the go. The Wi-Fi module for cars will probably be the first of its kind in...
what is android system....here any one working on the android system???...