need sponsership for my college tech. & cultural fest held in Bhilai

we are organizing a inter-college cultural & technical fest .I gotta coordinate my college's annual techfest this year. this cosists of events like tech & science quiz , robotics events & many more tech & non- tech events but i am kinda alone in managing it as the director has refused to provide any kind of funds. The scope of the fest is gonna be in the whole shri shankaracharya group of institutions consisting of over 1500 students and most of them are highly interested in this fest. So expect a great level of activity here. I can manage everything else, but the problem is, how do i get sponsors for my event. I know that companies like intel, amd and other tech related companies will get real benefits from this if i explain them effectively. But how do i contact them??
Any other idea to make this event successful?
This is the first time that i am managing something at such a large scale so i am a bit confused..
CONTACTS:
EMAIL: #-Link-Snipped-#
MOBILE:9993980748

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello everyone... actually i am placed in 2 companies--> tech mahindra and OFSS( Oracle Financial Services Software Ltd, earlier- Iflex Solutions) and now am confused to join which one😕 please...
Dear friends, I m an electronics student plez guide me to create a well designed project which ever be created by u and verified by ur institution ........................plez guys it...
An idea crossed my mind; Is it possible to make a compressor small enough to operate on human effort? I am thinking on the lines that the *pedal work* can...
Here is a demonstration of how Ice can be used to run an AC or a cooling arrangement in an apartment. [video=youtube;FnQSURnzPHQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnQSURnzPHQ&feature=related[/video]
'Robot nurse' can lift patients from ward bed to a wheelchair | News | The Engineer Confidence, profit, and a 40-year-old rocket | Opinion | The Engineer