Need 'Sound' Advice For DSLR Video Shooting

Hi, anyone here has any experience with DSLR video shooting? Need help with selecting the kind of mic I would employ for indoor or outdoor shoot. Budget for the microphone is a little tight here (max Rs 10k/-), and mostly I'm looking at indoor functionality only, but a little outdoorsy shall be an added bonus. Thanks.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : My project is of diffusing a bomb using an electro magnetic pulse(EMP), this EMP is generated when a nuclear bomb or missile blasts off. The...
I don't know if this is the right place to post for any query but I need information regarding RAS ( Rajasthan Administrative Services).
Project Abstract / Summary : This project is proposed to design receiver cum display board which can be programmed from mobile phone.The main aim of this project will be to...
The curious followers of the Curiosity rover on Mars may note that your favorite robot will not be functional for the next few days. NASA's informed that the rover is...
Project Abstract / Summary : Vehicle to vehicle and vehicle to infrastructure communication is the backbone of our project. The individual features of our project are made benefited to all...