need some ideas regardin TY project of mechanical diploma

hi Ceans...i need your thoughts and suggestions regardin my project.
my overall budget is 15,000 and i need an idea of a working model!
Help me out..need suggestions.

Replies

• yudi
    yudi
    take something from the automobile domain.
    when i did it, i made a braking system.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    $15,000? ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
  • M@d
    M@d
    My budget is around 15000 Indian Rupees.

I m planning to make this project in Robotics and automation
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    People will never learn to think Global ๐Ÿ˜€

CE is read by people from all over the world and one must specify the currency.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Yeah... and people will never learn to use a search engine too. All every one wants is a ready made stuff which they can copy paste without acknowledging the original authors.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends... im doing B.Tech CSE 3rd year. i have to do a mini project for this 5th semester. i already have an idea. i given it below. SPECIFICATION TRACKING...
Hi Crazy Engineers, This is Ram, newly joined member. I am basically Electrical Engineer. Presently working in Low Voltage Switchgear filed. I came to know about CE while searching some...
Ive noticed that the other Ultimate topics thread was titled for CS and IT, so I made one for Telecommunications ๐Ÿ˜‰ There is some overlapping between ECE majors, but hopefully...
hi!!! I wanna prepare a project for my B.E(I.T)..my area of interest is vb.net and java......so anyone can please suggest me some nice and fresh topics for my project
CEans, I just came to know that Sandeep Shelke - employee of Persistent Systems Limited, a Pune baseed IT firm, has committed suicide. As reported by this website - Star...