need some help

i want to do a water engine as a project i hav no idea how to create it...can someone give me a valuable thread or informayion

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Protection By Structural Design Terrorism is one of the most challenging battle faced by the International Countries.Buildings are being the main target of terrorists.so taking precautions has become necessary. 路...
Hi guys馃榾, I am Krithika(kirthi) doing my Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering in Government College of Technology Coimbatore. My hobbies include sports especially playing tennis and surfing the internet. I finished...
Hi, I'm doing my 2nd year Electronics and Instrumentation, please suggest some topics for a mini project.i need help.馃槙 Thanks in advance
Hello! My name is Muneer. I was wondering whether this concept of making a smart board would work(shown in image attached). The idea is to use two distance meters to...
I am doing BTEC national diploma in mechanical engineering,last year,can some one helps me with ideas for mini project.many thanks