Need Some help on my last year diploma project?

Hello,Guys
I am Haider Rizvi and I want to make a website for students where students can sell,buy or rent a book or any studies material.
The problem is me and my group members decided to go with WordPress but my professors says that I need to code for my website.
Which language will be good for me pls answer me.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Haider Rizvi
    The problem is me and my group members decided to go with WordPress but my professors says that I need to code for my website.
    You can definitely use WordPress as a 'framework' for your project. Explain that to your professor. You can then develop an add-on that does the entire 'buy / sell / rent' functionality, for which you will have to write code.

You will need PHP, MySQL, JavaScript (jQuery), CSS and HTML to achieve what you want.
  • Haider Rizvi
    Haider Rizvi
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You can definitely use WordPress as a 'framework' for your project. Explain that to your professor. You can then develop an add-on that does the entire 'buy / sell / rent' functionality, for which you will have to write code.

You will need PHP, MySQL, JavaScript (jQuery), CSS and HTML to achieve what you want.
    Thanks for ur reply Sir can you pls give some points that I can represent to my professors.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can any one suggest me the best books to learn dotnet?
Most of the times, we don't need a complex photo editing tool to get the photos protected or beautiful. Simple, fast & easy photo editor, allows to batch process, is...
i had completed my engineering 2013 from ECE after it i have cleared many govt. exam but not selected in ffinal merit ...so CDAC is good option for getting a...
This is vamsi pursuing 3rd Tech Mechanical Engg. From Nellore, AP, INDIA.
Hi, Can a DMA be used to transfer data from a physical device to main memory? What I am getting from the literature is that DMA moves the data from...