Need some guidance to make career in computer networking .

hi cean's,

I am in 7th sem B.E I.T and interested in computer networks ,I want to make my carrier in this field .But i am not aware of various areas in computer networks in which i can go after completing my graduation . Also i am not aware of various job opportunities that i can have in this field after my graduation .

Pls help to get me a clear picture of what can be done in this field to have a bright carrier ahead .

Replies

• Special
    Special
    you can go for ccna certification courses after that you can go for ccnp, there are many job opportunites in this if you chose a right institute and get a cisco certification

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi experts i want to make my software for s60 os mobiles like N73,........how to start ?i know a little python programming ,help me !
I M IN THE LASTYEAR IN ELECTRONICS......😛😛
This thread is meant for Linux novices who are not comfortable using linux, on the request of a user. The power of customization is the most important trait of linux...

hi

Please tell me how i can get answer from my question
hai guys... iam using fedora on my laptop parllely with windows7 and iam not able to see the wireless connection's some of my frns told me to switch over from...