Need Some E-book

I need some ebook that teach "basic English Grammar A to Z" and the ebook related to General knowledge looks like GK year book there is GK book of 2008 then its great

please Reply as soon as possible.

Thanks in advanced
Godfather

Replies

• nileshchakkar
    nileshchakkar
    Hi...
    for English Grammer and communication just go through rennin Martyn its a best book i ever seen
    click this link to get it

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    nileshchakkar
    Hi...
    for English Grammer and communication just go through rennin Martyn its a best book i ever seen
    click this link to get it

The book that you mentioned is no doubt good. But it would be illegal to share it, because it is not legal to download it free of cost.

Link removed.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Thanks For the Hint i will Buy it. 😉
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Thread Closed

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi people, this is my first thread. i have an idea for an water bot. this is for a competition. the idea is kinda ingenious ( i think ) and...
Tyvek® Classic: protecting users from dust and dirt in cement production Holcim Ltd is one of the world's leading producers of cement and aggregates. (1) At the Holcim (Deutschland) AG...
😁when connectet the computer to online ups the phone line is not functioning properly it is giving hissing sound and it is not working properly please suggest me some solution....
I have a big doubt. im sure anna university mechanical engineers are out here, ( hope at least one is present ) to clarify my doubt. what kind of Design...
As we being engineers come across many problems in our daily life.So what you do at that time ?? 1.Nothing 2.Focus on Problem 3.Focus on Solutions How suddenly I got...