Need Solid Edge V20 Tutorial ..

Can Anyone please post Solid Edge v 20 tutorials .. I have searched internet but coulldnt get any :S

Replies

• Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    I think you can get it from the provider since you bought their product, they should give you the service.
  • Mahesh Shelke
    Mahesh Shelke
    I have downloaded s/w from some where .. so it wont work ..
  • Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    One of my friend is also using Solid edge. But I don't know if he has English tutorial. I'll ask for him whether he has and tell you some other time.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# I hope that this can be of help to you -
    www.cadcimtech.com
    Also, there are a number of video tutorials available on youtube -

For example -

This guy has a channel dedicated to V20 learning -

see 11 videos here: Solid Edge V20 - YouTube
  • Mahesh Shelke
    Mahesh Shelke
    No I need pdf tutorials .. I gt some but they are not in English ...so I am looking for English PDF tutorials !
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Mahesh Shelke
    No I need pdf tutorials .. I gt some but they are not in English ...so I am looking for English PDF tutorials !
    Why PDF? Video tutorials are easy to understand.

Anyhow, here are some PDF tutorials -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    PDF
  • Mahesh Shelke
    Mahesh Shelke
    Cause my internet connection wont last long if I watch videos 😛
  • Mahesh Shelke
    Mahesh Shelke
    any ways thanks for the video tutorials .. 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    AbraKaDabra
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    PDF
    Aren't these useful?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well I am a retd Equine race horse vet. worked with horses for around 33yrs. IT helped in my professon in calculating the horse nutrition requirements on a software prepare...
I'm wondering how to be cunning in associating with other people? Do you have good ideas?
I have done my B tech in Mechanical from NIT Nagpur .. with GPA well above 6 .. I have done training but no intern .. and I appeared for...
After Karnataka and Kolkata, the cities blessed with 4G services include Delhi, Mumbai, Haryana and Kerala by 2014, and should be fully operational by 2014. Read more of it in...
Hello friends, I am student writing project on android operating system. I don't know much about it can you please help with it? Thanks