Need simulator of 8051 where i can run my c codes.

Hello friend's
Actually i am trying to find a simulator of 8051 where i can execute my c program.
I searched on google for this query but didn't find it.
Help me guy's.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    You can Use KEIL which is Compiler and Simulator.
  • The_Small_k
    The_Small_k
    Actually i have some hands on 8051 with assembly language programming.And now i want to use c.Is it good to go with 8051 in starting or i have to switch over atmel(which is widely used these day for embedded projects).
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Small_k
    Actually i have some hands on 8051 with assembly language programming.And now i want to use c.Is it good to go with 8051 in starting or i have to switch over atmel(which is widely used these day for embedded projects).
    ATMEL's AT89C51 is similar to your 8051 which you have studies in syllabus. So you can go with ATMEL and KEIL. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Why my system clock is not working properly? Cam any body plz help me to correct it? I am using Windows9 os. The clock is not showing correct time from...
hi everyone i have cleared my NTPC written for the post of executive trainee. Mine interview and GD are on june 23rd 2011. So i want your help to prepare...
Microsoft head Steve Ballmer announced that Windows 8 will be available in 2012. At the Microsoft Developer Forum in Tokyo on Monday, Ballmer said the software giant is hard at...
Official Note: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...rdays-crazyengineers-downtime.html#post167406 Discuss it here.
CEans, April - June are usually the lowest traffic days of CE community ever year. We decided to go ahead with our existing server configuration thinking the server would handle...