Need Search Box Code

Hi CEans i am making a website and i want to add a search box in it. I got the code from google but its not working. Can anyone here tell me the code which i can use in search box to search the stuff on my website?.

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    How about posting the code here?
    we will make it work
    so that others can also take benefits
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Its a general code...u can google it...

This code is not a problem(though i dont know why its not working on my site).
    What i actually want is a code that can search the stuff on my site..
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Oh it's a ready made code and i was thinking you want to create your own code for search(recommended)
    anyway it is nice ,i was not aware of this.

can i know your site name?
    Have you buy a genuine domain or just a free sub domain?
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Well since this code is not working so i do want to make a code of mine. I would like if you could help me with this...😀

And sorry my site is not launched yet so i cant tell about it now.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Yeah sure Goyal is always here ,we can develop code 😀
    Just give it a start ,I can't as i am already overloaded
    You try it ,i will help you for sure

Now coming to your code

I have tried this feature on my blog and it was working (now i have removed it )

Just tell me Where did you tried this code?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, my name is Seán O'Fithcheallaigh, and I am an electronics engineer ...well, a student of electronics engineering, in my last year of an Honours degree in Ireland. When I...
Hello, I am hoping to get some help if I can. I have a class this year in Control Engineering, and we have been set a problem involving keeping a...
Hi guys I am developing a Botnet Detection tool in Java (i am a newbie) In my framework, first I cluster the input traffic by X-means algo that is embedded...
Hi, am a new guy here,and i am not well in english plz ignore my mistakes.friends i need a circuit diagram of star delta starter for a 25HP motor by...
Here is plan for bio tech students...six month training is provided to students of bio tech which prefer location in Chandigarh....