Need project idea for final year project(mech.) in FEA & stress analysis

Hi friends, i am finding a topic for my final year project(mech.) in FEA & stress analysis
so if u have any topic please suggest me.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Raspberry Pi will soon have newly launched Wolfram Language as standard system software. The Wolfram Language, which was announced by Stephen Wolfram about a week ago as 'something very big'...
CircuitScribe is an awesome, magical pen that lets you draw electronic circuits directly on a paper, add a physical power supply and make it work. No solders or wires needed....
Traffline short for Traffic Line, is a app designed to provide real time information on traffic jams in India. Using the Traffline app on Android, iOS or Blackberry, users can...
MediaTek, one of the popular semiconductor companies, has launched what is claims to be the world's first TRUE octa-core mobile platform. The MediaTek MT6592 System on a Chip (SOC) brings...
LiquidWeb* has announced the launch of 'Storm Private Cloud' - a new web hosting product that allows users to create a private cloud. With the Storm Private Cloud, users can...