need professional help for panel design

Hi All,
I am in a project where I have to Synchronize a small hydro power plant (40kW) with Low Transmission line (11kV). I need to design a panel to control the power flow, switching on/off and also the frequency matching with transmission line. Would somebody please help me out and tell me a list of devices I would need and the design of panel, and/or relevant link for the help?
I'd be greatly thankful!

Replies

• Fahad Bhatti
    Fahad Bhatti
    The requirement is the use of Relays etc.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

All regular CEans, While our other CE Projects are dormant :sleeping: , let's work on this small but very useful project. Problem: Lot of graduating students are clueless about the...
Hi, I am sorry if this thread looks irrelevant, Ive asked this query on various forums but found no answers. Moreover I couldnt find proper laptop query forums which answer...
Hi All, I guess we have openings for TELECOM DOMAIN. Requirements: Integration Engineers Experince 2-6 yrs Location:Bangalore Skills:C++ on Symbian and synergy TELECOM EXPERINCE:2-8 years work location:hyderabad/bangalore Roles:TM,PL,PM, Solution Architects,Domina...
The idea has just popped up in my head and I want to share it with you. Like all of you, I hate to sit idle while my computer boots....
I remember, in 2003, Infosys recruitment procedure revolved a lot around solving analytical/aptitude questions & puzzles. Candidates successful in written test were asked to appear for personal interview. If we...