Need PG near IISc in June, 2014

I will be working as a project associate in IISc from June, 2014. I need to stay near IISc. I want a low priced PG to stay. Initally my stay will be for a month, then for next 3 months I will be in Marie Curie Exchange Fellowship so will not be available. Then again will be joining back in IISc. So, right now I need a PG for stay more or less for a month. I am finishing my Masters this month. I can't afford high priced PG. Please contact me here or #-Link-Snipped-# or 9578688149 or 9742950395

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We have talked about teleportation for ages through print media and on big screens. The phenomenon of disappearing from one location and appearing at the other without traveling the physical...
The Starter League is an in-person school started in Chicago that teaches beginners how to code and design web applications in just 3 months. The Starter League started when Mike...
WickedLeak, the Mumbai-based phone and tablet brand, has today launched a new smartphone cum phablet called the Wammy Neo that features an 1.7 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592 processor and Aqua...
Ever since electronics giants like Samsung and Sony have fielded their smartwatches in the market, we have been listening to rumours going around the gadget market about a smartwatch from...
Response to CEoM died over the last few months and we're seeking ideas on how'd you like it to be revived? Our idea that we'd allot points for participation in...