Need One Project in JAVA or .NET

Me New here forum looks cool

I need One Project in JAVA or .NET hop will get it from here.

Engg. Rox 😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE.

You need a project in JAVA/.NET ? Or the project ideas?

[PS: We are not hear to give away ready made projects or code. We would, however, be very happy to help you with any problems you face while working on your project]
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    First of all Sorry for posting in Wrong section....

and Give me just abstract or Defination of project means a Small Report of the Proect then i will try to complete it.... BTW nice warm Welcome Sir.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    😀 We're glad to have you with us. Btw, we've compiled a list of project just for you, look here -

#-Link-Snipped-#

All the best!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Really a great Help From You BIGK sir..

Thanks going to take a look at that
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Brother there is no Detail about the Project or any Defination....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One More Engg Comes Hi guys I am Harshad Italiya From Surat,Gujarat.
Alright so this has been making rounds of almost every available news channel in the world. Lets not be behind either... so what do you think of the iphone? I...
haloo alll help!! Project in Streaming technology in 3G mobile communication systems hi iam new member in this forum , and i liked it alot..... am in my final level...
Here's Bill Gates' last day at Microsoft! We'll miss you, Bill ! [youtube]3HA4lSUhlbw[/youtube]
What is a Watermark? As a Watermark you can use your site name, author name of a video (any text) or logotype (any graphic file, including animation). Watermark will been...