NEED OF POWER IC's

Hai I am doing a project in which I control an AC servo motor using micro controller. I need an interfacing IC between the both.. Also a generalized IC for an interfacing between 5 V dc microcontroller to the 230V 5A devices..

Replies

• infinity_nimish
    infinity_nimish
    well there are ready made servo controllers in the market. i personally fell you should get one ready made, use it and learn from it. i dont know how AC servos work but for DC servos one can use 555 timer in astable mode wherein a pot can be connected to control pulse width.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    pravinchanm
    Hai I am doing a project in which I control an AC servo motor using micro controller. I need an interfacing IC between the both.. Also a generalized IC for an interfacing between 5 V dc microcontroller to the 230V 5A devices..
    As said by Nimish DC servo motor are controlled by PWM signal and you can generate the PWM using microcontroller but for AC Servo motor have to check.
    If you have any idea about AC servo motor then please share it with us.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey everybody, Was just wondering for those of you who do work with micro controllers, which company's controllers do you prefer to use? I have exclusively used the PIC controllers...
Good evening mates, Most four-stroke piston engines today employ one or more camshafts to operate poppet valves. The lobes on the camshafts operate cam followers which in turn open the...
The 2011 contest is now open for entries! Create the Future Design Contest ::Create the Future
Have you tried to understand the difference between economic systems in different countries - but simply can't get your head around it? This classic jokes explains it all, with cows:...
[video=youtube;LX07w8_uNtk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LX07w8_uNtk&feature=[/video]