need mini project topics in java or j2EE

hello, my dear friends.presently i am learning j2EE in a private institution. According to their norms a mini projects should be submitted based on java or j2EE.so,any body help me.

Replies

• vinay1497
    vinay1497
    Hi
    Friends
    If u waana porjects on java related
    vist
    u can find n no. of project abstracts
    u can download the abstract and select the project then u can request for the code

Thanks and Regards
    Vinnu
    Web-Page
  • remshad medappil
    remshad medappil
    Make a #-Link-Snipped-#or #-Link-Snipped-#
  • supreetkb
    supreetkb
    how do u request for the source code in that website u mentioned? can find only the abstracts
  • jithusree90
    jithusree90
    vinay1497
    Hi
    Friends
    If u waana porjects on java related
    vist #-Link-Snipped-#
    u can find n no. of project abstracts
    u can download the abstract and select the project then u can request for the code

Thanks and Regards
    Vinnu
    Web-Page #-Link-Snipped-#
    Dear sir,
    i have downloaded the abstracts from the link you have given
    but how did i get the source code
    please reply sir
  • sumith123
    sumith123
    i hope they only provide us Abstract...

why you ask ready made source code..?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Friends, Here's seeking some advice and wisdom. I have done E&C Engr and have 2yrs work ex in MNC. Now, I want to do M.Tech in Industrial / Engineering...
hello....can anyone of u please tell me that--What is the difference between 640X480 VGA and 1 megapixel?
========================================================================= Asia-Pacific Power and Energy Engineering Conference (APPEEC 2009) CALL FOR PAPERS Wuhan, China March 28-30, 2009 ========================================================================= This conference is sponsored by IEEE Power & Energy Society (PES)...
😎 hi friends, i'm rajesh doing my computer science and engineering. i need to know the basic idea to do a project.i need some websites to update my knowledge abt...
Using System.Xml namespace and its classes in vb.net, Is there a way to work with textboxes , submitting buttons etc in an xml page? like putting/streaming data into a textbox...