Need Media Coverage For Your Startup? Just Reply Here.

If you are an engineer running a startup and seeking media coverage for it, we will be glad to feature you on CrazyEngineers' #-Link-Snipped-# which is read by thousands of engineering professionals and students on a daily basis.

DON'T QUIT

A small note about Founders Circuit - The Venture Capture Series

It is a series of exclusive interviews with kick-ass startups & their founding teams from all around the world. We regularly feature interviews with the founders of startups in every domain. It is a chance for you to speak out your heart about your experience in running your startup and telling the world about your product.

You can get in touch with us via email at: #-Link-Snipped-# or SIMPLY reply in comments here with your startup name.

We will go through your profile and contact you at our earliest. 😀

PS: Share this page with any of your friends looking to get featured for his/her startup. 👍 Spread the love.

Here is a quick share link: #-Link-Snipped-#
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
#-Link-Snipped-#
--------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Replies

• Feather
    Feather
    I want to recommend a startup. I am sending you an email. Please check.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    That sounds great #-Link-Snipped-# We will definitely look into their profile and get back to you soon.
  • Feather
    Feather
    I have some more startups to suggest. Please check your mail inbox.
  • Soumya Roy
    Soumya Roy
    Hello Ankita Katdare,

Nice initiative and really appreciable!
    This is Soumya Roy, from Kolkata a graduate engineer and a recent entrepreneur. I started my company PromozSEO, a Digital Marketing and SEO training academy in 2014. In last one and half years, we delivered training to more than 150 students from different cities in India. As a Kolkata based education company, we offer classroom trainings in Kolkata and also offer online courses across India and outside India.
    Please let me know if a bootstrapped education startup is eligible for this or not.
    Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards
    Soumya Roy
    PromozSEO Academy
  • Shreyas Sule
    Shreyas Sule
    Good initiative.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We now have an easier way to make recommendation. Head over to #-Link-Snipped-# and selection 'Founders Circuit' in the department to contact.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

if constructor is a instance method then how it gets called in a static context which is a main method.....how is it possible????? i have a lot of confusion about...
The local smartphone maker, Micromax has announced the launch of its mid-range smartphone called ‘Micromax Canvas Knight 2’. Priced at Rs. 16,299, the new 4G LTE -enabled dual SIM (both...
Vu has announced a new 60" full HD LED TV LED60S8575 in India with a price tag of Rs. 92,000. The TV boasts of impressive hardware A+ grade achromatic panel...
Can anyone suggest some thesis ideas that relates digital forensics and malware analysis? (Something that combines malware detection in a digital forensic scenario)
Hi Kaustubh, I got job through campus placement. I joined, in my current company, as a fresher. At first i was given some basic training about SQL programming for around...