Need Mechatronics Project / Prototype / Thesis For Final Year

Sirs and madams, i'm an engineering student from the philippines and i'm a bit confused on what would be the perfect topic/prototype/project/thesis for my final year. Can anyone help me?

I consider robotics most, with sensors, motors, and the likes.
thankyou so much!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I edited the title of the thread, but not entirely sure if you are looking for mechatronics based projects? If you are comfortable with computer, electronics related projects, you may browse this section of CE forums. It'd even help if you could post a few ideas that you've considered.
  • marikit
    marikit
    The_Big_K
    I edited the title of the thread, but not entirely sure if you are looking for mechatronics based projects? If you are comfortable with computer, electronics related projects, you may browse this section of CE forums. It'd even help if you could post a few ideas that you've considered.

thank you so much sir. very much.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dell had promised to ship the XPS model installed with uBuntu operating system and has now launched it with a price tag of $1549. The uBuntu version that ships with...
Bollywood Actor Dino Morea is also a businessman who runs Crepe Station in Mumbai along with his brother Nicolo Morea. While Mr. Morea hasn't made it 'big' yet in Bollywood...
Hello everybody...!!! I would like to introduce myself as below: Name: Prashant C Chaturvedi Engineering Trade: Electronics & Instrumentation Location: Noida *Occupation: Working as Sr. Software Engineer in a Offshore...
pls i would like to know what can be designed with four bar linkages and help on how to go about it
Startup Village located in Kochi is the first one in India and second city in the world to get the 1 Gbps internet line. CM of Kerala inaugurated the line...