Need job oriented course details.

Dear friends,
I am an electrical and electronics engineer with an aggregate of 64%. I am graduated in July 2015. Still I cannot get job.

Which job oriented course is best for entering IT field, although I don't have any programming knowledge?

Or any good course is there in electrical stream itself?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Keerthan
    I am graduated in July 2015. Still I cannot get job.
    What's the reason? Lack of opportunities or any other thing? A detailed question will help us offer better responses.

Also, you will have to decide which field you wish to enter -IT or Electrical and then focus all your attention on the relevant courses. If it's IT; you might want to look at certification courses in JAVA or .NET. If you want to get into companies that are working on web related products; you might want to look for certification in PHP or Ruby.
  • Keerthan
    Keerthan
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What's the reason? Lack of opportunities or any other thing? A detailed question will help us offer better responses.

Also, you will have to decide which field you wish to enter -IT or Electrical and then focus all your attention on the relevant courses. If it's IT; you might want to look at certification courses in JAVA or .NET. If you want to get into companies that are working on web related products; you might want to look for certification in PHP or Ruby.
    Sir due to my poor communication skills I am unable to get job. Whenever I went to tech support interview, I got rejected at the first stage itself. So, I decided to do any course so that my certification may overcome my poor communication skill (I think so..). Actually I have interest to continue in Electrical field, but it has very limited opportunity (I couldn't get any chance to attend core company interview till..). Is there any job oriented short term courses in electrical?
  • Pravin Murkute
    Pravin Murkute
    Sure, see electrical is fundamental of all industries. So you can choose the courses like CAD, CAM, electrial control pannel design. Its having good market value in manufacturing industries.
  • Keerthan
    Keerthan
    Thanks for the suggestion.
    Pravin Murkute
    Sure, see electrical is fundamental of all industries. So you can choose the courses like CAD, CAM, electrial control pannel design. Its having good market value in manufacturing industries.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

At the Mobile World Congress Oppo debuted their latest battery and charging technology that aims to reduce charging times by a huge margin. Oppo calls its new technology Super VOOC...
Xiaomi took the centre stage at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona to unveil their newest flagship smartphone, the Mi 5. The Mi 5 is a significant improvement of the...
While major brands are taking centre stage at Mobile World Congress, Indian smartphone manufacturer XOLO has quietly put up their new offering the XOLO Era X up for sale exclusively...
According to this movie I would have lost about 12 years life on a conservative estimate! '11 Minutes' - Short Film Starring Alok Nath, Deepak Dobriyal and Sunny Leone (Shared...