Need job for me

HI FRDS I AM COMPLETED MY BE(EEE) WITH AGGREGATE OF 72.. I AM SEARCHING JOB AND I CAN'T GET IT.. IF SOMEONE KNOWS SOME CMPY R RECURITING MEANS.. MAIL TO ME.. MI MAIL ID IS ..I AM EXPERT IN AUTOCAD DRAWING

Replies

• addreader
    addreader
    Hope #-Link-Snipped-# would be comfortably settled in a good job these days!
    However, for other users who have completed their BTech and are looking for a job, here are few points that come to my mind.

1. Network with friends or seniors who are already placed in some company. Ask them if there are some opening.
    Often small companies recruit people by reference first. Only then do they go to market for recruitment.

2. If you are competent enough, why not start a small company with some pals?
    These days, it's easy to set up web based businesses. Especially for CS / IT students.

3. Try teaching. BTech pass outs may not land up as a permanent lecture in many colleges.
    But you can get into some temporary post and still keep looking for some job while sustaining yourself with the salary you get.

4. Keep preparing for placement tests. Websites like www.placement-paper.com offers test patterns that different companies have been following.
    Keeping track of this can help you know before hand what type of questions may be asked in placement test.

Wish you all the best for you future!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We request you to take a minute to read this short article before you post on CE Forums. For all questions related to this site, visit: -> New Members' Joint...
We request you to take a minute to read this short article before you post on CE Forums. For all questions related to this site, visit: -> New Members' Joint...
Happy Engineer's Day. 1)Happy Engineers Day to CEan family and to all the Engineers in the world.. -DILEEP Note😛lease give your wishes with counting.. Character building begins in our infancy,...
I need an IS codes for all Civil Engineering materials.