hi friends i need some innovative ideas for my project
please help me

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    karthick d
    hi friends i need some innovative ideas for my project
    please help me
    Hello, have you looked at the ideas presented in this section: #-Link-Snipped-# ? Which are the ideas you've considered so far?
  • karthick d
    karthick d
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello, have you looked at the ideas presented in this section: #-Link-Snipped-# ? Which are the ideas you've considered so far?
    i am studying eee i need some electrical concept
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    karthick d
    i am studying eee i need some electrical concept
    Have you looked for the topics on the link I have provided in my earlier post? Please do check it. There are hundreds of innovative ideas shared by our fellow engineers.

Also, have you thought of any ideas on your own? Which ideas have looked interesting to you?
  • karthick d
    karthick d
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you looked for the topics on the link I have provided in my earlier post? Please do check it. There are hundreds of innovative ideas shared by our fellow engineers.

Also, have you thought of any ideas on your own? Which ideas have looked interesting to you?
    ok sir thank you
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    karthick d
    ok sir thank you
    I don't think I've helped you or you've found what you are looking for. The main idea here is to first find out 'what kind' of project you'd like to do. It could be as simple as any improvement to existing thing. Check out this specific discussion for few of the ideas: #-Link-Snipped-#

Assuming that you are in third year (you did not provide this information); you could do a very simple project such as speed control of electric motor using smartphone.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This topic hasn't really been discussed on CE before. A number of students give preference to automobile engineering branch in the B.E. or B.Tech graduation course. There are a number...
My project topic is on the production of iron from red mud, however I need an alternate(indigenous) method to dry the same instead of pressure heating. Please help.
On 17th of March, DRI3 support was added to xf86-video-ati. However, to enable DRI3, you have to edit xorg.conf in order to enable it. Commit link : https://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/dr.../?id=64e1e4dbdd3caee6f5d8f6b6c094b4533fa94953 1) Create...
Please help me with a problem. I need to know how many batteries will be for UPS 120 kVA with 1. battery : 3x40x100 Ah 2. second type battery 2x62x120...
The german brand has unveiled the BMW Mini Countryman for Indian market at a price of Rs. 36.5 lakh. The new Countryman has had subtle design modifications on both the...